At Mineral Home Care we recognise that the best place to be cared for is at home, your own home. Our Domiciliary Care Services are designed to help you with your day-to-day activity, as well as providing you with the encouragement and emotional support that you may need to remain living independently.
The services available include:
- Live in care
- Complex care
- Night Care
- Social Companionship Care
- Holiday Care
- Personal Care
Personal Care in includes:
- Assistance with washing, bathing, bed routine and to maintain personal hygiene.
- Support with continence and toileting needs.
- Assistance with nutritional needs by means of meal preparation, shopping or support with eating.
- Assisting with medication.
- Providing support whilst on holiday.
Social Needs includes:
- Providing companionship and interaction.
- Assisting Service Users to keep in contact with family and friends.
- Assisting to participate in hobbies, interest and religious activities.
Household needs includes:
- Assisting with laundry of clothes
- Shopping and light house work
- Running of errands